Thank you for choosing to support Spiralis! All gifts and contributions will be applied to general support of our work and operations.
You can send us your donation right away through the simple Darujme.cz payment widge
If you wish to obtain a confirmation of your donation for tax purposes, do not forget to select the corresponding box on the online donation form.
Spiralis is happy to provide a donation agreement for your company, outlining your support for our programs. If you would like to consult with us to discuss your intended donation, or conclude a donation agreement, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Thank you again for choosing to support Spiralis!
STATEMENT FOR DONORS
As a licensed charity registered to receive donations in the Czech Republic, Spiralis is freed from paying tax on donations, and therefore benefits from the full value of your charitable gift.
Our annual report, which you can download HERE, will provide you with information about our activities. In all our work, we strive to minimize administration costs.
Around 90% of our financial resources are devoted to program commitments throughout the Czech Republic. The remaining 10% of resources are tied to expenses incurred for our administrative and operations capacity.
IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION FOR DONORS
If you file a tax return in the Czech Republic, your charitable donation to Spiralis is eligible for a claim for tax relief. This benefit is applicable to entrepreneurs, the self-employed and employees of a company.
To take advantage of this benefit, you must have a charity donation receipt for your tax records:
If you donate online to Spiralis through Darujme.cz, you can obtain an automatic confirmation of your donation for tax purposes. Simply select the corresponding box on the donation form.
Include your donation receipt with your tax return to reduce your tax base by the amount you paid for your gift.
Spiralis can also provide a summary confirmation certificate of your support for each calendar year for accounting purposes.
Terms for natural persons including employees, (tax income act, article 15, section 5).
Natural persons, including employees, can deduct the value of their gifts from their tax base, if the total value of the gifts during a taxable period exceeds 2% of the tax base or the value is equal to a minimum of 1,000CZK. It is permissible to deduct a maximum of 15% from the tax base.
Self-employed people and employees who file their own tax returns, can apply for tax relief in their tax returns.
Employees whose employers pay their taxes, should submit a gift payment receipt to their payroll department by 15 February 2017. Your lower tax base will be shown in your March 2017 payslip under ‘tax repayments’.
Terms for legal persons including employees, (tax income act, article 20, section 8).
Legal persons can deduct the value of their gifts from their tax base, if the total value of the gifts is equal to a minimum of 2,000CZK. It is permissible to deduct a maximum of 10% from the already reduced tax base. For tax purposes, the value of the gift has to be a minimum of 2,000CZK.